Trinity School at Greenlawn is happy to welcome international students. For qualified applicants, Trinity School can provide a transformative experience for international students from a wide variety of countries and backgrounds. Any students or sponsors who are interested in applying should consider the following:
1) Trinity School has a single curriculum that all students take. There are no separate English as a Second Language (ESL) classes or special classes for international students.
2) Trinity School has a rigorous humanities program. This includes the reading of imaginative literature, philosophical works from various fields of study, history and biblical studies. Extensive writing is required, and a large percentage of a student’s performance is evaluated based upon class discussions. International students who thrive in our academic environment have already attained strong English speaking, reading and writing skills.
3) In addition to the material required of all students, we have the following requirements for international students to ensure that they are ready for our program of study:
TOEFL scores. For information and registration
SSAT scores. For information and registration
4) If a student cannot visit our campus for the applicant interview and the Trinity School entrance exam, we can arrange for these to be done through Skype.
5) If the parent or guardian is not fluent in English, we request a single contact person whom we can work with to serve the family as they complete the application process.
6) International applications, from the filing of the first required forms through the attaining of a student visa, can take months to process. We strongly recommend families begin the process as soon as possible. Please be aware that the required tests are not offered during the summer, and thus students who begin the application process during the summer will not be able to finish their application files in time for the fall
If an international student is accepted, an I-20 form from Trinity School is required to obtain a visa. Once the family completes their portion of the I-20 form, we can process it in a few days. To fill out this form, parents will need to be able to give an estimate of the student’s living expenses for the school year.
Please keep in
Trinity Schools does not unlawfully discriminate with respect to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other legally protected classifications under applicable law, with respect to the administration of its programs.