For New Families
If you do not currently have a Blackbaud application account, submit this form to start your process.
Login to your application portal to complete the application checklist. The system will guide you through each of the following steps:
1. Application Form
2. Student Questionnaire (completed by hand, PDF version below)
3. Faculty Conversation (normally occurs during a Student Visit Day)
4. Assessment Exams (normally occurs during a Student Visit Day)
5. School Records Release Form
6. Request Teacher References
7. Parent Meeting with our Head of School (a 30-minute meeting only if your family is new to Trinity)
Once your child’s application checklist is complete, the Admissions Committee will review the application. Trinity Schools’ admissions decisions are based upon a wide variety of factors. In order to protect confidentiality, we do not discuss the reasons for our admissions decisions.
Trinity Schools does not unlawfully discriminate with respect to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other legally protected classifications under applicable law, with respect to the administration of its programs.